Acute Renal Failure (ARF)
In Simple Words , When kidneys lose their filtering ability and can’t filter waste from the blood and blood’s chemical makeup may get out of balance. Acute Renal Failure is also known as- Acute Kidney Failure Or Kidney Injury . Acute renal failure develops rapidly usually in less than a few days or maybe in few hours .
- Fatigue outridden, long appetite
- Decreased urinary output
- Azotemia, rising blood lesions
urea nitrogen (BUN)and serum creatinine levels are the most readily available
laboratory signs of decrease in GFR.
- Derangement of urine volume :
- Anuria, a urine output of less than 100 ml / day, usually is an ominous sign,
how ever, urine volume per se confers very little diagnostic specificity.
- Polyuria : Patients may have acutely rising BUN and serum creatinine levels
yet produce more than 3L of urine daily.
- Recent surgical and radiographic procedures.
- Post trauma.
- Past and present use of medications.
- Post transfusions.
- Underlying chronic renal disease.
- Family history of renal disease.
With Our Homeopathic Medicines Patients Of Kidney Disorder i.e. Acute Renal Failure(ARF) , Chronic Renal Failure (CRF) & etc. Have Seen Very Fast Improvement Within Few Weeks After Starting Medicine . Our Homeopathic Medicines Can Be Taken With Allopathic Medicines .
Consult – Dr. Jitendra Shukla (Homeopathic Consultant)
Combination For Multiple Medicines Are Given According To The Symptoms
- Apis mellifica
- Aurum muriaticum
- Cuprum arsenicum
- Kali chloricum
- Mercurius corrosivus
SANJEEVANI HOMOEOPATHIC & NEURO-PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH CENTER
GET ONLINE VOICE/VIDEO CONSULTATION
DR. JITENDRA SHUKLA
Whatsapp Us Now
HELPLINES 10 AM TO 7 PM-
VISIT US -
SANJEEVANI HOMOEOPATHIC & NEURO-PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH CENTRE,S-41, GOLE MARKET, BEHIND HDFC BANK NEAR JEWEL PALACE, MAHANAGAR, LUCKNOW.PIN-226006
SANJEEVANI , SHOP NO. 209 ,2 nd FLOOR, FELIX SQUARE MALL, IBB2 ANSAL API ,ICICI BANK BUILDING, NEAR-MEDANTA HOSPITAL, SUSHANT GOLF CITY, SHAHEED PATH, LUCKNOW. PIN-226030