WHAT IS SLIP DISC ?
A condition which refers to a problem with a stretchy disc between the spinal bones. The altered shape occurs when the disc’s soft inner material leaks out of its external fibrous covering .
In simple words….when a slipped disc occurs, the entire motion segment—including the adjacent vertebrae, connective tissue, blood vessels, and nerves are affected.
- BLUGING DISCS: They are caused when there is pressure between the vertebrae that causes the discs to protrude outwords.
- DISC EXTRUSIONS: These generally cause extensive back pain.
- SEQUESTERED: When non-contained herniations go unnoticed, they can cause sequestered herniations.
CAUSES OF SLIPPED DISCS
- A job involving lots of lifting.
- A job involving lots of sitting.
- Weight-bearing sports (weightlifting,etc)
- Being overweight.
- Increasing age.
- Its starts paining mostly one side of the body.
- Pain that extends to arms or legs
- Pain that worsen at night or with certain movements.
- Pain that worsen after standing or sitting
- Unexplained muscle weakness.
EFFECTS OF SLIP DISC
- Pain in arm, foot, or leg
- Muscle weakness, muscle spasms or overactive reflexes.
- Leg numbness, pins and needles, or uncomfortable tingling or burning.
- Foot numbness, hand numbness or stiff neck.
Homeopathy is a treatment that uses natural methods or remedies in minute doses to help the body heal itself.
Homeopathy revolves around the particular symptoms shown by the affected individuals.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum
- Bryonia alba
- Arnica Montana
- Nux vomica
- Calcarea carbonica.
- Calcarea phosphorica.
- Natrum muriaticum.
- Rhus toxicodendron
DO'S AND DONT’S
- If you see your back is swelling, apply an ice pack.
- Go for a checkup after one or two days if the pain is still bad.
- Take painkillers at regular intervals.
- Don’t panic if your lower back spasms and you can not walk.
- Try to improve your posture and, if necessary, to buy a lumbar roll to help you sit properly.
- Sitting too much gets more stress on your spinal discs, especially when slouching forward in a seat
- Doing laundry
- Feeding a pet
- Strenuous exercise
- Shoveling snow or gardening
SANJEEVANI HOMOEOPATHIC & NEURO-PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH CENTER
GET ONLINE VOICE/VIDEO CONSULTATION
DR. JITENDRA SHUKLA
Whatsapp Us Now
HELPLINES 10 AM TO 7 PM-
VISIT US -
SANJEEVANI HOMOEOPATHIC & NEURO-PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH CENTRE,S-41, GOLE MARKET, BEHIND HDFC BANK NEAR JEWEL PALACE, MAHANAGAR, LUCKNOW.PIN-226006
SANJEEVANI , SHOP NO. 209 ,2 nd FLOOR, FELIX SQUARE MALL, IBB2 ANSAL API ,ICICI BANK BUILDING, NEAR-MEDANTA HOSPITAL, SUSHANT GOLF CITY, SHAHEED PATH, LUCKNOW. PIN-226030