What Is Motor neurone disease (MND) ?
Motor neurone disease (MND) is a rare condition that affects the brain and nerves it is also known as Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis . In Simple words It Stops Sending Signals From Brain To Muscle through nerves and Muscles gets Weaks . There’s no cure for MND, But there are Some Homeopathic treatments that helps to reduce the impact it has on a person’s daily life. Some of the people live with the condition for Several years.
The three main forms are :-
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Progressive muscular atrophy (PMA)
- Progressive bulbar palsy (PBP).
Fatigue is common with MND. Fatigue which includes slower speech or difficulty in speaking and movement, shortness of breath .
- slurred speech, swallowing or chewing difficulty
- muscle aches, cramps, twitching
- clumsiness, stumbling
- muscle wasting, weight loss
- emotional lability – (such as crying or laughing)
- cognitive change (changes in thought processes)
- respiratory changes.
Causes of MND
The causes of Motor Neurone Disease are unknown, but some of the worldwide research includes studies on:
- exposure to viruses
- exposure to certain toxins and chemicals
- genetic factors
- inflammation that may cause damage to neurons caused by an immune system response of the body
- nerve growth factors
- growth, repair and ageing of motor neurons
Effects of MND
People who have MND may:
- develop generalised paralysis
- lose speech and have difficulty swallowing
- become breathless and experience sleep disturbance
- experience mild cognitive and behavioural change
becomes dependent on others day-by-day
- Physical exercisecan help in maintaining strength or improve strength in the muscles not affected by MND
- Physiotherapy Can also help people in this with breathing difficulties in clearing their chests and maintaining their lungs capacity.
- Some of the selected remedy can help to slow down the neurodegneration and can also provide a better quality of life.
- It can extend the life hope of an individual by Slowing down the progression of the disease.
- It probably increase the strength and power of the muscles .(if the treatment is started at the early stage.)
- Lathytus Sativus
- Gelselium Phosphorous
- Physostigma .
SANJEEVANI HOMOEOPATHIC & NEURO-PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH CENTER
GET ONLINE VOICE/VIDEO CONSULTATION
DR. JITENDRA SHUKLA
Whatsapp Us Now
HELPLINES 10 AM TO 7 PM-
VISIT US -
SANJEEVANI HOMOEOPATHIC & NEURO-PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH CENTRE,S-41, GOLE MARKET, BEHIND HDFC BANK NEAR JEWEL PALACE, MAHANAGAR, LUCKNOW.PIN-226006
SANJEEVANI , SHOP NO. 209 ,2 nd FLOOR, FELIX SQUARE MALL, IBB2 ANSAL API ,ICICI BANK BUILDING, NEAR-MEDANTA HOSPITAL, SUSHANT GOLF CITY, SHAHEED PATH, LUCKNOW. PIN-226030