Parkinson is a central nervous system Disorder which affects the movement .
It mostly Starts with tremor in one hand , slow movement, stiffness and loss of balance.
Parkinson’s disease occurs when nerve cells of the brain Which controls movement become impaired and/or die
Homeopathic Medicines Are Seen Very Effective In Many Patient In Controlling Their Symptoms If taken Properly On Time
- Age – 45-65 years . Mostly
SANJEEVANI HOMOEOPATHIC & NEURO-PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH CENTER
GET ONLINE VOICE/VIDEO CONSULTATION
DR. JITENDRA SHUKLA
Whatsapp Us Now
HELPLINES 10 AM TO 7 PM-
VISIT US -
SANJEEVANI HOMOEOPATHIC & NEURO-PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH CENTRE,S-41, GOLE MARKET, BEHIND HDFC BANK NEAR JEWEL PALACE, MAHANAGAR, LUCKNOW.PIN-226006
SANJEEVANI , SHOP NO. 209 ,2 nd FLOOR, FELIX SQUARE MALL, IBB2 ANSAL API ,ICICI BANK BUILDING, NEAR-MEDANTA HOSPITAL, SUSHANT GOLF CITY, SHAHEED PATH, LUCKNOW. PIN-226030
Symptoms / signs
- Slowness of all motor movements (Akinesia)
- Pill rolling tremors – Tremors of one handcoarse regular
- Tremor is present at rest (static tremors), disappears during the voluntary movement
- Face loses its movements of expression (masked face).
- Speech : Rapid and monotonous, repetition of syllables.
- Rigidity is of extrapyramidal type. ‘Cog-Wheel’
- Cramps and muscles pain is common.
- Homeopathic Treatment
- Maintain optimum general health.
- Physical therapy.
- Emotional support.
- Nutritious Diet
Commonly Used Homoeopathic Medicine
- Aurum sulph.
- Lilium tig.
- Mercurius sol.
- Rhus tox.
- Antim crud.
Note – Please Consult Registered Homeopathic Doctor Before Taking Medicines
100% Improvement In Parkinson's Symptoms Within 21 Days With Our Homeopathic Medicines
Dr. Jitendra Shukla
B.H.M.S. , M.D. , M.PHIL , P.G.D.H.H.
Most regularly observed changes have been seen in melanin containing nerve cells in substantia nigra and locus coeruleus
where there is varying degree of nerve cell loss with reactive gliosis along with eosinophilic cytoplasmic inclusion (Lewy bodies).
Bio-chemical studies of these regions show decreased dopamine in the caudate nucleus and putamen.